01 524 1466 | email@example.com
Accounts Assistant – Co.Clare
About the Employer:
Our client, a global manufacturer, and supplier of precision CNC machined and fabricated metal components to some of the worlds leading companies are seeking an Accounts Assistant for their busy site in Shannon, Co. Clare. This is a key role in the Finance team and is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
- Competitive salary
- Study support if required
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven history of strong use in Microsoft with high proficiency in Excel.
- Good analytical skills and strong attention to detail
As an Accounts Assistant your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Daily monitoring and calculation of funding requirements to assigned bank accounts
- The processing of payment requests, sourcing of the required approvers and updating cashbooks.
- Allocation of daily receipts and reconciliation of the previous day’s updates
- Daily inputting of supplier invoices
- Chasing O/S delivery dockets and proof of delivery and confirmation of delivery where POD is not available
- Reviewing all invoices, checking pricing is correct and resolution of pricing disputes with suppliers
- Reviewing and addressing overcharges in a timely and efficient manner
- Following up on all outstanding dockets and invoices with suppliers
- Conducting monthly reviews for all suppliers and reconciliation of invoices against statements
- Bank reconciliations and assisting with monthly accounts
- Assisting with payments
- Various other ad hoc duties as required by management
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Accounts Assistant please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.