01 524 1466 | email@example.com
About the Employer:
Our client, a leading distribution company located in Leinster is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to oversee a high performing team within an international organisation. This role will report directly to the Financial Controller.
As an Accounts Payable Manager, your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of the Accounts Payable team.
- Approval of supplier manual payments.
- Preparation and processing of weekly and monthly electronic transfers and cheque payment runs.
- Daily monitoring of cashflow to ensure compliance with strict overdraft restrictions.
- Providing an escalation process for any issues.
- Reviewing assigned tasks and performance, completing performance reviews, monitoring attendance, holiday approval.
The Successful Candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar environment at supervisory level.
- Previous experience of managing high volume AP.
- Line management and mentoring is essential.
- Working knowledge of financial systems is desirable
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with a natural aptitude for numbers.
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Accounts Payable Manager, please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.