Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior
About the Employer:
Our client is a reputable growing firm, based in Dublin 2, with clients in mixed sectors such as retail, property, investment, and architecture. The firm is looking to recruit a Semi-Senior to aid the business in providing a personal and professional service to clients.
The Semi-Senior will enjoy building relationships with existing and new clients in this friendly, sociable practice. The firm regularly takes part in networking events as well as arranged social events which will provide you with the opportunity to spend time with your colleagues outside of the work environment. They are currently striving to grow whilst maintaining a family feel with quality assignments in a modern and professional environment.
As an Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior, your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Liaising with clients, and other stakeholders including Partners.
- Carrying out accounts and related tax assignments with some audit exposure.
- Preparing and reviewing accounts.
- Preparing personal and corporation tax returns.
The Successful Candidate:
- You will be part qualified ACCA or AAT qualified level with previous experience in practice.
- You should have strong bookkeeping skills and accounts preparation skills.
- You should have a good understanding of personal tax.
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Audit and Accounts Senior, please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Always keep in mind that a well-written CV is an important first step of any job search. This article will help you to write a CV designed for the Irish job market. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to ensure that you are kept up-to-date with all of our industry news and current roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com