01 524 1466 | email@example.com
Audit Semi Senior – Limerick
About the Employer:
Our client, an accounting practice based in Limerick is looking to add a Audit Semi Senior to their growing team.
- Excellent salary offered
- Great office location
The Successful Candidate:
- Will have a Part or full qualification as an Accountant
- Previous experience in an Accountancy Practice
- Show a demonstrable understanding of risk, Irish GAAP, FRS102 and CA2014 and awareness of topical issues
- Have sound knowledge of the development of audit strategies and Terms of Engagement for individual engagements
- Will have technical competence and detailed practical knowledge of FRS102, Irish and UK GAAP and CA2014
- Possess proven ability to work on a diverse range of clients across multiple sectors
As an Audit Semi Senior your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Partners and Audit Seniors on specific assignments
- Drafting high-quality, financial statements and audit reports that include practical recommendations to address all risk issues and control weaknesses identified during the assignment, with a clear supporting rationale.
- Delivering audit assignments to a high standard of quality, ensuring conformance with FRS102 and Irish GAAP, addressing key risks effectively and adhering to allotted timescales, budgets and resource allocation.
- To be fully conversant and understand the authority levels of this role and those of all relevant stakeholders to ensure full compliance with the firm’s policies, procedures and regulations.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.