01 524 1466 | email@example.com
Audit Senior – Limerick
About the Employer:
Our client, an accounting practice based in Limerick is looking to add a Audit Senior to their growing team.
- Excellent salary offered
- Great office location
The Successful Candidate:
- Will have a qualification as an Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Show a demonstrable understanding of risk, Irish GAAP, FRS102 and CA2014 and awareness of topical issues
- Have sound knowledge of the development of audit strategies and Terms of Engagement for individual engagements
- Will have technical competence and detailed practical knowledge of FRS102, Irish and UK GAAP and CA2014
- Possess proven ability to work on a diverse range of clients across multiple sectors
As an Audit Senior your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Leading the delivery of a broad cross sector of audit assignments.
- To ensure that all audit assignments are planned adequately, and that staff are briefed in advance on the specific risks of the assignment.
- Drafting high-quality, financial statements and audit reports that include practical recommendations to address all risk issues and control weaknesses identified during the assignment, with a clear supporting rationale.
- Leading multiple audit assignments concurrently and ensuring the most effective and efficient use of time and resources always.
- Liaising and building effective working relationships with client staff in all disciplines to facilitate and support the audit process.
- Ensuring the Partner is always appropriately briefed to include significant issues on the work being undertaken and any issues.
- Delivering audit assignments to a high standard of quality, ensuring conformance with FRS102 and Irish GAAP, addressing key risks effectively and adhering to allotted timescales, budgets and resource allocation.
- To be fully conversant and understand the authority levels of this role and those of all relevant stakeholders to ensure full compliance with the firm’s policies, procedures and regulations.
- Managing the day-to-day supervision, on-the-job training and mentoring of junior staff allocated to audit assignment and fully participate in all Performance Management initiatives as required.
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Audit Senior, please send your CV in word format to Siobhan@achievers.ie
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.