01 524 1466 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a successful Transport and Logistics company based in Kildare. They are currently looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team, in Belfast.
- Opportunity for progression and growth.
- Competitive salary.
- Car Allowance, laptop and company phone
The Successful Candidate:
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in the freight industry (Parcel / Courier sector)
- Will have a minimum of 2 years of relevant field sales experience.
- Must have excellent negotiation skills and verbal communication skills.
- Will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferably.
- Will be comfortable and experienced in cold calling, networking and sourcing leads, also face to face with potential customers.
- Will be able to establish rapport and build relationships internally with senior management team and externally with key decision makers in all positions.
- Will have strong analytical and systemic thinking skills. Initiative, self-starter, energetic and good listener.
- Will have strong analytical and systemic thinking skills, Initiative, self-starter, energetic and good listener. Ability to work under pressure and to agreed targets.
As a Business Development Executive your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for identifying business opportunities and development of new and existing business relationships.
- Targeting larger and midsize opportunities and actively pursuing growth opportunities.
- Primary responsibility is to actively promote and develop the company Services Proactively manage and develop close relationships with all accounts and gain a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Complete sales reports and manage own Pipeline reports in accordance with the company quality procedures in the CRM system.
- Calculate and submit quotations and tenders efficiently and follow up accordingly within the defined company format.
- Conduct daily calls to arrange meetings with potential accounts to prospect for new business.
- Ensure a smooth transition of new business using agreed best practice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.