01 524 1466 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Employer:
Our client, an Irish Market Leader in the Chemicals Industry is seeking to recruit a Business Development & Sales Representative for the Ulster & Leinster Territories. This is a B2B sales role suitable for an enthusiastic person with a passion for Chemicals and a proven track record in sales in the chemical, food, dairy or pharmaceutical Industries.
- Competitive basic salary €45,000 – 50,000 DOE
- Attractive Commission package
- Company Car
- Fuel card
- Company Phone
The Successful Candidate:
- You have a relevant Scientific qualification in either Chemistry, Microbiology, Food Science, Agricultural Science or similar
- You have proven sales experience in the chemical, food, dairy or pharmaceutical Industries.
- You are experienced using a CRM platform and proficiency in MS Office
- You have excellent communication skills, including written, oral and presentation skills
- You are an ambitious self-starter with the confidence and drive to proactively create your own opportunities
- You have excellent skills in creating and maintaining long lasting successful working relationships
- You have a full clean driving license
As Business Devleopment & Sales Representative some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Owning and Leading the Sales activity
- Responding promptly & professionally to all sales enquiries
- Identifying & profiling potential new customers and implementing a professional sales process to convert leads into new business
- Developing and maintaining a constant and planned pipeline of potential new business in the CRM platform
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of assigned regions, including competitor activity, networking opportunities and existing customer base
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Business Development & Sales Representative, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.