01 524 1466 | email@example.com
About the Employer:
A global technology and manufacturing company, which has seen impressive growth over the past number of years. The client is a notable for its distinctive capability, giving them a competitive advantage across global markets.
- Salary – DOE
- Career Progression and Development
The Successful Candidate:
- Third level qualification in a science or engineering field or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Health and Safety professional
- Highly motivated and ability to take initiative
As an Environmental, Health and Safety Officer your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Regularly renewing of company safety statement, risk assessments & environmental procedures
- Implementing corrective and preventative actions in a timely manner to reduce and eliminate risk
- Carrying out internal compliance audits in line with current EHS Legislation and best industry practice
- Assisting in producing monthly and annual health and safety reports using KPI’s
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Environmental, Health and Safety Officer, please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.