01 524 1466 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have experience leading the Environment, Health and Safety agenda and ensuring compliance to legislation? Do you act as a ‘change champion’, promoting and endorsing organisational changes? If so, this Health & Safety Officer role is the right one for you!
About the Employer:
Our client is a leading distribution company based in County Limerick. They are currently recruiting an Environmental Health & Safety Manager for their premises in Dublin. This is a challenging opportunity for those who are proactive and have a hands-on approach and want to develop in their career.
- Competitive salary
- Pension after completion of probation, 4%
- 20 days holiday
- Staff parking
- Staff Canteen
- 10% discount VHI
- Development Opportunities
The Successful Candidate:
- You possess a minimum of 3-5 years professional industrial experience in EH&S Management.
- You have a primary or secondary degree in EHS Management or a Science / Engineering degree and a recognised EH&S practitioner’s qualification.
- You have a strong knowledge of systems and procedures implementation / development
- You have experience of risk assessment, auditing and incident investigation processes.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of the relevant legislation.
As Environmental, Health & Safety Manager, some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Influencing and engaging at all levels to ensure EHS receives appropriate focus and priority.
- Assessing, reviewing and delivering of the necessary EHS capabilities and organizational structures that ensure EHS is effectively managed.
- Driving continuous improvement through external benchmarking.
- Delivering and implementing an EHS Strategy that drives sustainable improvement in performance.
- Developing of a culture that delivers an EHS conscious workforce.
- Working with site Functional leads to identify and implement priority programs.
- Developing relationship with regulatory bodies and ensure continued compliance to legal requirements.
- Carrying out research to acquire additional data and/or confirm existing data – seeking input from a variety of internal & external sources.
- Applying s concepts, models and methods to make sense of data and situations.
- Approaching problems in a logical and systematic way and thinking strategically – considering all sides of the issue and effects on all main stakeholders.
- Looking for practical workable solutions; not just choosing the first solution that occurs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com