01 524 1466 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Employer:
Our client is currently recruiting an Estimator to be based in Dublin. This is a permanent role, reporting to the Operations Manager, and offering long term opportunities for career development. The successful candidate will support the sales team and deliver quotations for complex projects.
- Competitive Basic salary
- Pension & Healthcare
- Holiday allowance
The Successful Candidate:
- You have an Engineering or Quantity Surveying or related Degree and a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Estimator
- You have experience with Microsoft office programs, knowledge of Sage, Cad and CRM systems would be an advantage
- You have experience in preparing quotations and tenders and be able to work off drawings, specifications, bills of quantities and engineer’s repair certificates to compile a quotation
As an Estimator your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Preparing costings and quotations for various contracts and projects
- Supporting the Sales Team to deliver quotations in a timely manner to meet demanding KPI targets and ensure all customer communications are dealt with efficiently
- Compiling monthly analytical reports to the sales team to show percentage hit rate and productivity etc.
- Maintaining good relations with clients and their representatives
- Supporting and liaising with other departments to perform commercial/contractual duties as necessary
- Liaising with other departments to provide information to improve the service provided and received by the Commercial / Financial Departments
- Measuring quantities, in accordance with the standard methods of measurement, cost/value reconciliation and any other requirements as may be directed
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Estimator, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.