01 524 1466 | email@example.com
About the Employer:
Our client, a non-profit housing association is seeking a Finance Assistant, in Accounts Payable for a three-month contract role with a possible extension to six months.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Proficient in MS Office – excel
- Strong accounts payable experience, with a good knowledge of debits/credits
- Experience working in a busy accounts’ payable environment.
- Knowledge of SAGE Financial System desirable
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Competent to work in a pressurized environment
- Must be capable of working as part of a team
As a Finance Assistant / AP your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Reporting directly to the Senior Finance Operations Co-Ordinator. Working with Accounts Payable and Payroll Officer. Assist in monthly management accounts preparation – accruals/prepayments/bank reconciliations
- Accurate calculation of contractor’s vat (RCT
- Assist in maintaining the Accounts Payable ledger – set up suppliers, process high volume of purchase invoices, reconcile supplier statements, prepare payment runs. Ensure all invoices are approved and signed off with the Finance Manager before processing for payment.
- Ensure the Accounts Payable ledger is fully reconciled on a regular basis (to supplier statements)– matching invoices to payments, resolve differences between invoices and pre-loaded information on SAGE.
- Record and process employee expense claims – prepare for sign off and approval by the Senior Finance Operations Co-Ordinator
- AD – HOC reports as requested by Senior Finance Operations Co-Ordinator. Assist with the reconciliations of company Credit Card
- Prepare EFT & BACS payments
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Finance Assistant / AP please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.