01 524 1466 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Employer:
Our client, an exciting Irish Start-up SAAS Company, based in Dublin 2, is looking for a Financial Controller to join their growing business. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with similar experience to join an innovative company as they begin to flourish. There is an attractive basic salary, uncapped commission, training and development and career progression on offer for the successful candidate
As a Financial Accountant, your duties & responsibilities will include:
Your role as a Financial Controller
- Supervision of all aspects and day to day running of the finance department.
- Managing the finance team.
- Preparation of financial accounts and reports.
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Oversee Payroll, AR & AR Weekly sales, purchasing and labour forecasting processes.
- Forecast of sales, costs and profitability on a three month rolling basis.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow to deadline.
- Preparation of books and files for audit.
- Declaration of VAT and payroll taxes, and compliance with payment deadlines.
The Successful Candidate:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA) with 3-5 years post qualification experience of working in a financial environment
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and growing business whilst seeking to continuously improving the efficiency of the service provide
- For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Financial Controller please send your CV in word format to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org