01 524 1466 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Full or Part Qualified Practice Accountant – Dublin
About the Employer:
Our client, a large practice with a wide client base is looking to recruit either a full or part qualified Practice trained Accountant to join their team in Dublin.
- Attractive Salary DOE
- Flexible working hours
The Successful candidate will have:
- ACCA, ACA or CPA Part or Full Qualified
- A minimum of two years experience in an Accountancy Practice
- Some exposure to audits would be advantageous
- Strong written and communication skills
- Proven ability to produce quality accounts and financial work
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office applications and knowledge of accounting software packages such as SAGE
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
As a Full or Part Qualified Accountant your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients and organisation of your client workload to meet CRO and Revenue guidelines
- Taking responsibility for accounts production and year end file preparation for limited companies.
- Producing Annual Statutory Financial Statements for both Audit and Audit Exempt clients
- Preparation of Corporation Tax returns and Personal tax returns
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Full / Part Qualified Accountant please send your CV in word format to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.