Global HRIS Analyst
Our client, a global financial services firm, is currently recruiting a Global HRIS Analyst to join their team in Dublin. This will be both a challenging and fulfilling opportunity to work within a global company and develop both your HR and HRIS skills.
As a Global HRIS Analyst, your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the HCM system and resolving any HCM problems globally and recommending solutions to meet requirements
- Facilitating system improvements to help associates perform their responsibilities effectively and approaching work requirements in a systematic and analytical manner.
- Assisting in the development of reporting standards to meet current and future business requirements within a global organisation. Writing, maintaining and supporting changing data requirements utilising appropriate reporting tools and applications.
- Developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation and training clients on new processes/functionality.
- Maintaining awareness of current trends in global HCM and other related systems with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies.
- Developing productive client focused working relationships with HR teams and others and providing strong internal client support.
- You have a Degree in HR or Computer Science or a related field
- You have a minimum of 5 years HR Generalist experience preferably in a global environment
- Will have excellent knowledge of the Human Resource function including Benefits/Compensation/Payroll and other areas needed to support business requirements and understand system, process or analytical issues
- You must have Workday experience and other relevant HRIS systems
- You have strong systems/technology aptitude with proven ability to understand capabilities and limitations
- You are able to translate moderately complex systems concepts to non-technical users in a productive and supportive manner
- You can quickly assimilate multiple complex data points to draw conclusions, understand options and make recommendations
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Global HRIS Analyst, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com
Always keep in mind that a well-written CV is an important first step of any job search. This article will help you to write a CV designed for the Irish job market. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to ensure that you are kept up-to-date with all of our industry news and current roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org