Head of Health and Safety
About the Employer:
Our client, a growing residential construction company, is currently recruiting for someone to Lead their Health & Safety team. Reporting to the construction management team, you will be solely responsible for managing the company’s Health & Safety Systems. For the experienced candidate there is a competitive package on offer along with a company vehicle.
As Health & Safety Officer, your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Managing the Health & Safety Officers and assisting in the recruitment process for the Health & Safety team.
- Liaising with Senior Management ensuring implementation of the Health & Safety procedures.
- Providing support & Advice to Health & Safety Officers ensuring the development of the Health & Safety team.
- Maintaining all documentation regarding Health & Safety such as risk assessments, Safety statements and accident reports.
- Promoting an incident-free workplace
The Successful Candidate:
- Will have a 3rd level qualification in Health & Safety.
- Will have 10+ years’ experience in Health & Safety within the residential construction sites.
- Will have a full clean drivers Licence.
- Must be fluent in English with strong communication skills.
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Head of Health & Safety, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com
Always keep in mind that a well-written CV is an important first step of any job search. This article will help you to write a CV designed for the Irish job market. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to ensure that you are kept up-to-date with all of our industry news and current roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org