01 524 1466 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have broad experience of procurement and purchasing at a senior level in a medium sized business? Do you have appropriate legal, financial and technical acumen to ensure full compliance with the EU and National legislation? Can you deliver better and more consistent costumer service? If so, this Head of Procurement role is the right one for you!
About the Employer:
Our client, a non-profit organisation with over 150 staff operating across all Ireland, is looking for a Head of Procurement. Over the last 25 years, they have received many awards ranging from “great place to work” to “excellence in customer services”.
- Competitive salary
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Excellent & Continuous Training
- Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Holiday allowance
The Successful Candidate:
- You have a relevant Degree in Procurement
- You have 7 years’ experience in working in purchasing / procurement
- You are comfortable working alone yet an effective team player
- You have outstanding people management skills
- You are results-focused
- You have analytical skills
As Head of Procurement some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Developing a Procurement strategy for the business and associated guidelines, policies, and standards for company-wide sourcing activities
- Leading negotiations and implementation of contracts and service level agreements with suppliers
- Managing all suppliers to ensure that purchased items are received at the required service, cost and quality levels
- Overseeing and managing the quality of the major tendering processes in the wider organisation
- Project managing the development and implementation of changes to company’s procurement policies and processes resulting from reviews of the procurement strategy
- Delivering on KPI targets with key focus on continuous improvement to help streamline processes.
- Working with departmental leads to develop and deliver annual value for money programmes
- Monitoring and reporting on value for money to senior management and board as well as on savings across the business and define budget impacts.
- Collaborating with HR to ensure the best candidate/s are recruited for any vacancy in the team, to develop a thorough induction plan and actively manage the probation process
- Managing staff and team engagement activities.
- Creating annual individual employee development and team plans.
- Ensuring that your staff work in a safe environment and actively partaking in any company wide or team wellbeing activities.
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Head of Procurement, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org