Health & Safety Officer
About the Employer:
Our client, a growing residential construction company, is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer to join their team in Kildare. Reporting to the Head of Health & Safety, you will be solely responsible for managing the company’s Health & Safety Systems. For the experienced candidate there is a competitive package on offer along with a company vehicle and a clear career path
As Health & Safety Officer, your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out safety inspections across several sites.
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements when required.
- Liaising with the Head of safety ensuring all documentation is up to date.
- Investigating accidents and generating accident reports when required.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant environmental legislation.
The Successful Candidate:
- Will have a 3rd level qualification in Health & Safety.
- Will have 1+ years’ experience in Health & Safety within the residential construction sites.
- Will have a full clean drivers Licence.
- Must be fluent in English with strong communication skills.
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Health & Safety Officer, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com
Always keep in mind that a well-written CV is an important first step of any job search. This article will help you to write a CV designed for the Irish job market. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to ensure that you are kept up-to-date with all of our industry news and current roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org