01 524 1466 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Employer:
Our client is looking to recruit a HR Administrator to join their growing team. This role is based in South County Dublin. This is an ideal role for a hardworking, self-motivated person who wants to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding company and will suit an applicant looking to further their knowledge and career with a growing brand. This role is based in Dun Laoghaire close to public transport links.
The Successful Candidate:
- You have a HR Degree and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in HR
- You have strong interpersonal skills to be able to deal with employees and managers in a professional manner
- You are fully proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- You have excellent attention to detail and ability to learn
As a HR Administrator some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the recruitment process including developing job specs with Hiring Managers, posting on job boards, reviewing applications/resumes, evaluating skills, interviewing job applicants on the phone or in person, candidate scheduling, sending feedback etc.
- Ensuring HR database & files are up to date
- Performing background checks, preparing contracts of employment and providing assistance throughout the on boarding process
- Providing general admin support to the team
- Any other duties that may be required
For further infomation or if you wish to apply for the position of HR Administrator please send your CV in word format to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.