01 524 1466 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Employer:
Our client is seeking to recruit HR Business Partner to work closely with the leadership team supporting both operational and strategic HR issues including Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Resourcing & On-boarding, Reward, Learning & Development etc. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in shaping and driving the HR agenda ensuring it fully supports the overall business objectives.
As HR Business Partner, some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Supporting employees and managers on any human resource issues or queries and facilitating necessary action to resolve matters in a timely manner
- Managing recruitment within the business, liaising with Directors and supporting with the selection process
- Conducting periodic reviews of the induction/on-boarding process
- Manage the appraisal process, annual pay and bonus reviews, staff training requirements
- Responsible for staff succession planning
- Overseeing and managing all employee relations cases
- Creating new initiatives and developing existing employee engagement schemes
- Management/presentation of monthly and annual HR metrics
- Liaising with Payroll in relation to new hire salary details, salary increases, pension etc. and managing pension and healthcare initiatives
The Successful Candidate:
- You have 5 years HR experience ideally within the Engineering/Construction industry
- You are able to work within a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- You have the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders to understand specific styles of management
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude and a coaching/supportive management style
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of HR Business Partner please send your CV in word format to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.