01 524 1466 | email@example.com
About the Employer:
Our client, a food manufacturing company, is currently recruiting Human Resources Generalist. The role will be based in Clondalkin, Dublin 22 on a and is a permanent, stand-alone, full-time role. The successful candidate will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for managing and coordinating all HR activities within the site to ensure that we have best in class HR processes and practices. This will be both a challenging and fulfilling opportunity with the potential to develop your range of HR skills significantly.
- You have a Degree in HR or a related discipline
- You have a minimum of 3 years HR Generalist experience
- You have knowledge of TMS or another HRIS
- You have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- You are highly motivated, having the ability to work on his/her own initiative.
- You have the ability to work within a team environment and maintain a constructive approach when responding to internal and external customers
As a Human Resources Generalist, some of your duties will include:
- Engaging with Line Managers, supervisors and employees throughout all stages of the employee life cycle and proactively contribute to the effective and efficient running of the Business Units
- Ensuring all Line Managers understand their role as a People Manager
- Assisting Line Managers in the identification of their recruitment needs in conjunction with the workforce plans
- Supporting Line Managers throughout all stages of the recruitment process, ensuring there is a shared understanding of the value add of each stage
- Acting as a trusted consultant to Line Managers on all employee relations, grievances and disciplinary issues
- Advising and mentoring Line Management in the identification of appropriate development and skills training programmes
- Working in partnership with Line Management to ensure that HR policies and practices are rolled out and implemented appropriately across the Business Units
- Supporting the implementation of HR initiatives within the business through communication, coaching and effective guidance of supervisors and Line Managers
- Supporting and contributing to HR projects and work streams as required
- Ensuring weekly and monthly payroll are processed against the agreed service level agreements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.