01 524 1466 | email@example.com
About the Employer:
Our client is recruiting a strong, self-driven, energetic and experienced HR Manager to lead a HR change management project and play an integral part in the Senior Management team. This role is based in Kildare but will require some travel throughout the country. The HR Manager will report and work closely with the CEO.
The Successful Candidate:
- You have a relevant 3rd level qualification and a minimum of 8 years’ experience as a HR leader
- You have proven experience in delivering effective change management
- You have excellent diplomatic, influencing, persuading and negotiation skills
- You have the ability to set your own priorities, meet tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
As a HR Manager, your duties & responsibilities will include
- Developing the HR strategy and leading a change management programme within the organisation
- Ensuring the provision of effective HR processes, systems, policies and procedures and ensuring consistency in the implementation of same across the organisation
- Identifying the core roles, responsibilities, competencies as well as training and developmental needs for management and staff across the organisation
- Ensuring the development of an appropriate and effective performance management programme to deliver high performance working teams
- Developing and implementing effective ER/IR strategies and programmes fostering positive staff engagement.
- Developing effective recruitment, staff retention and succession planning programmes
- Leading the development and implementation of strategies to improve efficiencies through greater use of technology
- Developing a fully compliant data protection (GDPR) and Health & Safety programme
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of HR Manager please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.