01 524 1466 | firstname.lastname@example.org
HVAC Service / Installation technician – Dublin
About the Employer:
Our client, a refrigeration and air conditioning company who supply, install and service a wide range of HVAC systems, is currently recruiting a highly motivated HVAC Service or Installation Engineer to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly driven organisation that prides itself on delivery of service and customer satisfaction. Our client offers excellent working conditions and the possibility for career progression for ambitious and talented candidates.
- Attractive Salary DOE
- Opportunities for Career progression
The Successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in either the service of or the installation of HVAC equipment.
- Have had customer facing experience with good interpersonal skills
- Possess a full clean driver’s licence
- Have availability to work out of hours as required
- Be F-Gas certified
- Will hold appropriate HVAC Certification
As a HVAC Service / Installation Technician your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Installation or service of HVAC units
- Trouble shooting and correction of technical issues
- Working directly with clients, presenting information and answer queries effectively
- Other ad hoc duties as required
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of HVAC Service / Installation Technician please send your CV in word format to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.