01 524 1466 | email@example.com
About the Employer:
Our client, a professional services organisation based in Dublin city centre, is currently recruiting an Industrial Relations Officer, to provide advice and support to the team regarding all Industrial Relations issues.
As an Industrial Relations Officer, some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Providing first class advice and support with all IR issues
- Assisting with all grievances, disciplinary procedures and representing at 3rd party negotiations
- Creating documentation in relation to policies and procedures, employment law and other aspects relevant to the business
- Developing material and articles for the company website as required
- Attending group meetings and delivering presentations
The Successful Candidate:
- You have a relevant third level qualification and experience in the Employment Law/Industrial Relations environment
- You have an in-depth understanding of employment and contract law
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of IR Officer please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.