01 524 1466 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance Technician – Dublin
About the Employer:
Our client, a food manufacturing company, is currently recruiting a Maintenance Technician with Electrician experience.
- Attractive Salary DOE
- Flexible working hours
The Successful candidate will have:
- A relevant trade qualification, either an electrician with strong mechanical skills or a fitter with strong electrical skills.
- Industry Electrical experience (110V, 220V, 380V – 400V, 10KV)
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 4 years relevant post apprenticeship experience
- Experienced in a wide range of engineering principles
- Excellent English and Polish an advantage
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
- The ability to solve and resolve coordination issues
- Strong communication and organisation skills
As a Maintenance Technician your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Mechanical and electrical repairs to a range of equipment and processes.
- Identifying and implementation of preventative maintenance outside of standard maintenance programs.
- Take total responsibility for technical support requirements
- Use knowledge and available materials to ensure production downtime is kept to a minimum
- All plant electrical maintenance and general machine electrical maintenance
- Work with other maintenance operatives in a Lead team roll
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Maintenance Technician please send your CV in word format to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.