01 524 1466 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Employer:
A global technology and manufacturing company, which has seen impressive growth over the past number of years. The client is a notable for its distinctive capability, giving them a competitive advantage across global markets.
- €35,000 – 45,000 DOE
- Opportunity to grow and develop with in a large company
- Free parking
The Successful Candidate:
- Third level qualification in mechanical or manufacturing engineering
- Good knowledge of metal manufacturing methods
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
As a Mechanical Design and Manufacturing Engineer your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing customer drawings to appraise manufacturability, identify improvements to design and costs to increase quality of the end-product
- Creating detailed manufacturing engineering drawings using 3D modelling software
- Developing processes and liaising with various departments to ensure maximum level of customer satisfaction
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Mechanical Design and Manufacturing Engineer, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.