01 524 1466 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Employer:
Our client, a fast-growing Facilities Management company, is seeking to recruit a Facilities Manager to manage a number of client sites across Dublin.
- 55-60K DOE
- Free Parking
- Exciting Benefits
The Successful Candidate:
- A degree in an engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Full driving license
As Mobile Facilities Engineer your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Managing scheduled and reactive maintenance as required, ensuring that all scheduled maintenance is compliant with relevant legislation and audit ready
- Acting as the primary point of contact for onsite staff with the assigned portfolio of clients
- Ensuring all work is carried out within the technical budget and seeking the appropriate approval for additional spending.
- Providing clear, accurate, effective reports to clients on schedule
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Mobile Facilities Engineer, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.