01 524 1466 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Employer:
Our Client, an Award-Winning Hotel in West Dublin, is currently hiring a New Business Development Executive to join their growing Sales Team to generate new business with a focus on corporate events and conferences. The successful candidate must be enthusiastic, very sales driven and customer focused.
- €35,000 – 40,000 salary DOE
- Bonus on achievement of KPIs
- Commission on Christmas party sales
- Meals on duty
- Mileage Allowance
- Health Benefit
- Free Parking
- Company Phone
The Successful Candidate:
- You have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- You have a ‘Hunter’ style nature in sourcing New Business
- You have impeccable customer service skills
- You have excellent communication and organisational skills
- You have a full driving license and your own car
As New Business Development Executive some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Initiating sales drives, promotions, organising and completing mailshots etc to generate new business
- Proactively making sales calls, meetings both on site and off site visits
- Meeting potential and existing clients and completing show-arounds of the hotel facilities.
- Building relationships with existing and new customers
- Maximising all sales opportunities and ensure sales leads generated are actioned or referred according to departmental standards.
- Keeping all data updated on the CRM system, Salesforce
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of New Business Executive please send your CV in word format to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.