About the Employer:
Our client is currently looking for a Parts Manager to join their team. This actively growing company is looking for an ambitious and self-motivated individual to work closely with the sales and business development teams. With a proven track record when it comes to employee satisfaction, my client is offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
As a Parts Manager, your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Continually reviewing & analysing business strategic plans
- Monitoring & improving customer service levels
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting monthly budgets and KPIs
- Managing key accounts
- Travelling to customers and prospect premises as part of business development
- Assisting in managing departmental/product promotions & participating in company events
- Managing supplier relationships
- Preparing budgets
- Overseeing stock management
- Managing performance and work standards of the team
- Complying with and enforcing company policies
- Managing day to day HR related processes
- Participating in training and development programmes as required by the company
- Undertaking any other duties or activities as required
The Successful Candidate:
- You have minimum 3+ years’ prior experience in the automotive industry.
- You have a technical understanding of commercial vehicles
- You are self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- You are a strategic thinker with the ability to motivate others.
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Parts Manager, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com
Always keep in mind that a well-written CV is an important first step of any job search. This article will help you to write a CV designed for the Irish job market. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to ensure that you are kept up-to-date with all of our industry news and current roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org