01 524 1466 | email@example.com
Payroll Administrator (Part Time) – Limerick
About the Employer:
Our client, an accounting practice based in Limerick is looking to add a Payroll Administrator on a part time basis to their growing team.
- Excellent salary offered
- Great office location
The Successful Candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years payroll experience with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in usage of payroll systems
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to work within a team environment
- Strong level of MS Office skills
As an Payroll Administrator your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Payroll Implementation
- Dealing with all aspects of payroll process, BIK, pension and other voluntary and statutory deductions.
- Payroll reconciliation
- Providing of secure payslips for all employees
- Processing payment of net pay via EFT and Internet banking
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Payroll Administrator, please send your CV in word format to Siobhan@achievers.ie
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.