01 524 1466 | email@example.com
About the Employer:
Our Client, a Corporate Legal Services organisation based in Dublin City, is currently hiring a highly organised and experienced Personal Assistant to provide seamless administrative support to the Finance Director. This role will suit someone perhaps coming from a Legal Secretary background. There is a genuine opportunity to grow and progress in this role.
- Negotiable salary DOE
- 20 Days Annual Leave, increases with years of service
- Excellent working environment
- Bike to work/Tax Saver
- Free onsite City parking
- Death in Service Benefit
The Successful Candidate:
- You have 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in a Legal Practise
- You have a significant amount of dictaphone typing experience (Winscribe).
- You have excellent IT Skills, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- You are flexible and adaptable and find it easy to pick up new tasks
- You have impeccable communication and organisational skills
- You have a can-do attitude and build working relationships with senior managers easily
As Personal Assistant some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Dictaphone typing as well as processing post and faxes, filing, photocopying etc.
- Invoicing, preparing lodgements, debtor control and administrative work
- Preparing minutes, agenda and information packs
- Processing claims on the Organisation’s Life Scheme
- Dealing with a number of general written and telephone queries.
- Maintaining electronic and manual filing systems.
- Managing processes for department
- Maintaining departmental annual leave plan.
- Processing annual taxsaver tickets for employees.
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Personal Assistant please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.