01 524 1466 | email@example.com
About the Employer:
Our client is a leading international manufacturing company. They are currently recruiting a Production Planner to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for Supply Chain professionals to advance in their career. Our Client is known for employee satisfaction, competitive salary and an attractive bonus.
As Production Planner, some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with Purchasing and assisting if necessary by placing purchase orders, expediting supply shipments and assisting in the resolution of supplier issues
- Interfacing with Cleanroom Supervisors & Material Handling and resolving concerns regarding schedules, part shortages, expedites, etc.
- Preparing schedules and ensuring timely completion of work orders for manufacturing processes.
- Releasing work orders for prepared schedule
- Maintaining inventory within agreed targets and problem solving inventory issues.
- Meeting daily with Cleanroom Supervisors regarding scheduling issues.
- Driving Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) for selected programs.
- Maintaining Material Requirements Planning (MRP) parameters for select programs.
- Participating on cross functional teams on identified projects.
The Successful Candidate:
- You have experience equivalent to a minimum of 3 years’ in Production/Planning environment.
- You have a relevant third level qualification and/or APICS
- You have PC skills including standard offices packages
- You have demonstrated working knowledge of production planning techniques and material control principles.
- You have the ability to work under strict time constraints and meet deadlines in a timely manner
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Production Planner please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.