01 524 1466 | email@example.com
About the Employer:
Our client is a leading international manufacturing company. They are currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join their busy team. This is a challenging opportunity for those who are proactive and have a hands-on approach and want to develop in their career. Our client offers both a competitive salary and benefits package.
As Production Supervisor, some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with supply chain planning, engineering, quality personnel and production management to ensure correct production staffing levels and ensure engineering and quality support are available to meet business needs.
- Maintaining production supply to fulfil the sales and operations demand plan.
- Implementing team goals and objectives and review on a timely basis. Leading and motivating production operators and team leaders to establish and achieve production KPI and profitability goals.
- Driving achievement of production KPI metrics through chairing tech team meetings and leading projects as appropriate.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements at all times.
- Identifying opportunities to improve work processes and methods by working with Business Excellence, tech teams and health and safety functions.
- Ensuring Team Leaders and Production operators are trained in manufacturing procedures as per current GPS, MPS, TWI and GMP requirements.
- Assuming responsibility for internal and external audit actions associated with the production area to ensure effective closure of corrective actions.
- Maintaining good employee morale and discipline, and managing all disciplinary issues in line with HR policies and procedures.
The Successful Candidate:
- You have a related Diploma/Degree in Business Management, or equivalent.
- You have a minimum of two years of supervisory/management experience.
- You are able to communicate effectively with other functions and management team.
- You have the ability to read and understand manufacturing and production information, including production drawings, work orders, and related manufacturing specifications.
- You have excellent analytical skills, including the ability to identify improvements in manufacturing methods and processes.
- You understand relevant Oracle (or other ERP system) modules and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) proficiency.
- You have flexibility to work within different shift patterns is essential.
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Production Supervisor please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.