01 524 1466 | email@example.com
Project Supervisor – Contract (8 months) – Clare
About the Employer:
Our client, a refrigeration and air conditioning company who supply, install and service a wide range of HVAC systems, is currently recruiting a highly motivated Project Supervisor to join their team on a temporary contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly driven organisation that prides itself on delivery of service and customer satisfaction. Our client offers excellent working conditions and the possibility for career progression for ambitious and talented candidates.
- Attractive Salary DOE
The Successful candidate will have:
- An engineering qualification or relevant work experience
- A background in construction
- Strong computer skills, MS Office, word excel
- Fluent English
- Ability to travel
- Proven experience in co-ordinating and management of large projects
- Previous experience in a supervisory capacity
As a Project Supervisor your duties & responsibilities will include:
- The co-ordination and planning of resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors.
- Managing and drive a team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- Ensuring adherence to safety and quality standards
- Preparation of relevant reports
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Project Supervisor please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.