Quality Control Technician
About the Employer
Our client, a leading manufacturer is looking for a Quality Technician to join their team. The Quality Control Technician will be reporting to the Senior QA Manager and will be responsible for the continual improvements of the quality assurance system. The Quality Technician will also be responsible for measurable outputs and health and safety standards. For the successful candidate, this company can offer a competitive salary along with great hands on experience in the quality sector. The company can also provide excellent working conditions and a clear career path.
For the successful candidate, this company can offer a competitive salary along with great hands on experience in the quality sector. The company can also provide excellent working conditions and a clear career path.
As a Quality Control Technician, some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Completing Audits in a timely manner along with reporting any issues of non-compliance both verbally and in writing.
- Maintaining the Quality Assurance System to verify product Specification, quality, safety and due diligence.
- Providing technical support to other departments along with providing specific training as required.
- Completing product traceability in line with customer requirements.
- Auditing of process system to guarantee product safety.
The Successful Candidate:
- Will have 3rd level degree in relevant discipline.
- Will have a knowledge and experience with GMP, legislation and hygiene.
- Will be customer focussed with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Will efficient with Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
- Will be a self-motivated and well-organised individual.
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Quality Control Technician, please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Always keep in mind that a well-written CV is an important first step of any job search. This article will help you to write a CV designed for the Irish job market. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to ensure that you are kept up-to-date with all of our industry news and current roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com