01 524 1466 | email@example.com
Achievers are delighted to be recruiting a Sales and Marketing Executive for our client. Our client is a global company that has been established since 1978. They are a leading provider of high-quality raw materials to the In-vitro diagnostic industry and research laboratories.
- Salary €25,000 – €27,000 DOE
- Training & Development
- Attractive package
- Continual Professional Development
The Successful Candidate:
The candidate will possess the following qualifications and competencies:
- A passion for science and science-based products.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification Bsc. or equivalent.
- Hungry to succeed with a customer centric focus.
- Ability to adapt and lead in a fast-growing company.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline as well as operational metrics.
- Exceptional interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills to succeed in a customer facing role.
- Ability to understand and explain technical products to a non-technical and technical audience.
- Ability to work with a CRM system at Aalto we use Salesforce.
- Success driven works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
As a Sales and Marketing Executive In your duties & responsibilities will include:
The successful sales professional will be responsible for the sales activity including prospecting, presenting, creating and owning proposals, closing deals and fostering lasting and long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.