Sales Support Coordinator
About the Employer:
My client, a large medical distribution company in Dublin, is currently looking for Sales Support Coordinator to join their actively growing team. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding company offering a competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for professional growth.
As a Sales Support Coordinator, your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the sales team.
- Actively contributing to maximizing sales revenue, working closely with the sales team
- Supporting inside sales process.
- Providing exceptional customer service and support in a professional, knowledgeable, timely manner, as first internal point of contact for the customer.
- Processing and managing sales orders.
- Providing quotations to customers.
The Successful Candidate:
- You have 2+ years working in healthcare.
- You have strong communication skills, you are a self-motivated and ambitious individual.
- You have excellent time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Sales Support Coordinator, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com
Always keep in mind that a well-written CV is an important first step of any job search. This article will help you to write a CV designed for the Irish job market. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to ensure that you are kept up-to-date with all of our industry news and current roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org