01 524 1466 | email@example.com
About the Employer:
Our client, a fast-growing Facilities Management company, is seeking to recruit a Senior Facilities Manager to manage a number of client sites across Dublin.
- Basic Salary: 50 – 60K depending on experience
- Contribution towards health insurance
- Annual salary review
- Employee Assistance Program
The Successful Candidate:
- Has at least 5 years’ experience in similar position
- Has a degree in engineering discipline
As a Senior Facilities Manager, some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Managing maintenance ensuring all works are closed on time and all RAMS, PTWs and service dockets are received.
- Ensuring all legal requirements are met across all sites and reporting if impossible
- Ensuring all scheduled maintenance is compliant with relevant legislation
- Participating in clients internal and external audits and risk assessments
- Acting as the primary point of contact for onsite staff within the assigned portfolio.
- Ensuring all valid contractors invoices are approved for payment.
- Ensuring client invoices are issued correctly and in a timely manner.
- Managing spending within the budget
- Providing clear, accurate, effective reports to client on schedule
- Being flexible and contactable and professional at all times.
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Senior Facilities Manager, please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.