01 524 1466 | email@example.com
About the Employer:
Our client, a large multinational organisation, is currently recruiting a HR Business Partner to advise managers on all HR related issues and to manage a complex change management project in an international environment.
As HR Business Partner, some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Providing general HR advice on strategic as well as operational levels
- Developing solutions to support management with the implementation of business plans
- Advising and coaching managers in relation to HR tasks, processes and tools
- Harmonising HR processes across a number of departments
- Supporting managers and facilitating the implementation of HR aspects within complex change management projects
The Successful Candidate:
- You have a HR or Business-related Degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a busy HR department in a multi-national matrix organisation
- You have international HR experience and strong communication and influencing skills
- You have international HR experience and strong communication and exceptional interpersonal skills
- You have extensive employment legislation knowledge and experience managing complex employee relations issues
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.