01 524 1466 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Employer:
Our client, a professional services organisation based in Dublin city centre, is currently recruiting Senior Industrial Relations Manager, to provide advice and support regarding all Industrial Relations issues. The successful candidate would be expected to work across all business groups in coordination with the relevant IR Director.
As a Senior IR Manager, some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Running committee meetings and ensuring that action points agreed at committee meetings are carried out
- Collective referrals to the Labour Court and WRC
- Attending joint union management forums and meetings
- Liaising both formally and informally with relevant government departments to further the IR agenda
- Communicating in a timely manner and ensuring that members are up to date on developments
- Achieving strategic and IR goals set for the year.
The Successful Candidate:
- You have a relevant third level qualification and experience in the Employment Law/Industrial Relations environment
- You have an in-depth understanding of employment and contract law
- You have strong organisational, communication and influencing skills
- You have a full Clean Driving Licence
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Senior IR Manager please send your CV in word format to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.