01 524 1466 | email@example.com
About the Employer:
Our client is recruiting a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to lead a team of junior Engineers and manage multiple projects. This role would suit an experienced Mechanical Engineer who is working towards Chartership and looking to grow and learn within a renowned global consultancy.
The Successful Candidate:
- You have a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or another relevant qualification and a minimum of 6 years’ experience working in a consultancy
- You have experience designing main Building Services Mechanical systems such as HVAC, public health, medical gas, pneumatic tube, steam etc.
- You have solid Design experience (Revit would be an advantage) and have successfully managed a team
- You are an excellent communicator with proven experience coaching, mentoring and influencing stakeholders
As a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with architects, clients and other stakeholders re the mechanical design requirements
- Coordinating with all other disciplines in terms of the mechanical requirements and the mechanical discipline’s influence on all others
- Being responsible for project planning, estimating and cost control
- Designing and reviewing design work of junior engineers
- Compilation of Specifications for Mechanical Services and Installation
- Ensuring full co-ordination between specifications and drawings
- Compiling project reports and preparing conceptual design studies and reports
- Training and developing junior and intermediate engineers working as part of group
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Senior Mechanical Design Engineer please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.