01 524 1466 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have over six years of experience as a Planner? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you have a successful track record of working with clients, contractors and other stakeholders on live construction projects? This is your opportunity!
About the Employer:
Our client, a leading engineering and construction company, is looking for a Senior Planner. They operate both national and international with a sustainable approach. They have been awarded on many occasions.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits depending on experience
- Excellent & Continuous Training
- Development Opportunities
- Holiday allowance
The Successful Candidate:
- You have a relevant Degree or diploma as well as qualifications in construction management.
- You have over six years of experience.
- You have an extensive knowledge of UK and EU legal framework, in particular contract management (understanding JCT and NEC forms of contract).
- You have a successful track record of working with clients, contractors and other stakeholders on live construction projects.
- You hold a certification for use of planning and programme software.
- You are a member of relevant professional body.
- You have both excellent communication and IT skills.
As Senior Planner some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with the supply chain to develop the project programme with regards to design, lead-in’s, construction periods, plant & labour requirements.
- Leading in the development of the baseline contract programme, covering all aspects of design, procurement, construction, commissioning and handover.
- Producing a construction methodology in close cooperation with the project team to effectively demonstrate the construction techniques and sequencing in order to successfully deliver projects.
- Preparing a tender event programme for the procurement of subcontractors incorporating design release and lead in activities.
- Maintaining electronic files and administration of planning and programme documents to facilitate retrieval as required. Utilising the common data environment (CDE).
- Developing a 4D graphical model, where required or 2D phasing plans. To represent the sequence of build, phasing and logistics.
- Reviewing risk and opportunities for every programme produced and highlight potential mitigation measures in the programme. Including float and time risk allowances.
- Developing tracking schedules as required to maintain information and control the production of programmes by the subcontractors.
- Keeping an as built programme, highlighting where the programme has deviated from the baseline programme.
- Producing validated output rates with appropriate clarifications to track live progress on projects, as well as feedback into the pre-construction department to inform new tenders.
- Undertaking proactive peer reviews of other planner’s programmes to ensure consistency and continuity within the planning department.
- Reporting back to the Regional Planner the current programme position on all projects they are working on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Carrying out PDP’s with all assistant planners and to drive through actions/activities identified in the individual’s development plan
- Leading and coordinating with others in the duties under planning and programme management in the preconstruction process & onsite
- Checking the quality of the production of planning and programme documents generally under their control. Including the site teams and assistant planners.
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Head of Procurement, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org