Senior RF Planner
About the Employer:
Our client is a large Irish technology company who specialise in telecommunications. They are looking for a Senior RF Planner to join their team in their head office in South Dublin. Our Client is known for their employee satisfaction, receiving a competitive salary , performance related bonus, career progression, flexible working hours and excellent training.
As Senior RF Planner, your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support and services.
- Plan radio networks and support roll-out of the networks.
- Provide RF and Optimisation Support to open networks.
- Develop strategies to improve network performance.
- Drive and complete customer projects.
- Participate in mobile operator network planning.
- Complete RF planning life cycle.
- Monitor less experienced engineers.
- Lead a team of engineers.
- Investigate and resolve RF based network performance degradations.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A Bachelor of Science or Engineering Degree in IT or Telecommunications.
- 3 years’ experience working in telecommunications.
- Must have experience in telecommunications and data networks (Hardware, Software, network architecture, topologies for GSM, 3G, and LTE systems- radio access and core).
- Experience working with RF planning life cycle.
- Experience with RF Planning tools and Operator tools.
- Knowledge of Ericsson, Nokia, Samsung, Radio/digital unit products.
- Knowledge of eTom and ITIL.
- A can-do attitude, Is Highly motivated, and Drives to solve problems.
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Senior RF Planner, please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Always keep in mind that a well-written CV is an important first step of any job search. This article will help you to write a CV designed for the Irish job market. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to ensure that you are kept up-to-date with all of our industry news and current roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com