01 524 1466 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Employer:
Our client, a well-known construction company, is recruiting a Site Setting Out Engineer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience. This is initially a 6-month contract with a view to permanency.
- Competitive Basic salary – €30,000pa plus overtime
- Flexible working hours
The Successful Candidate:
- You have a diploma or certificate in construction studies or similar and a minimum of 2 years’ experience with Total Station surveying
- You must also be IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD
As a Site Setting Out Engineer your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Setting out, levelling and surveying precast units
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for development of installation programmes and delivery schedules
- Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications
- Implementing and recording quality procedures on site
- Preparing reports as required
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Attending regular on-site meetings with clients and keeping them informed of progress.
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Site Setting Out Engineer please send your CV in word format to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.