01 524 1466 | email@example.com
About the Employer:
Our client, a growing construction company, is currently recruiting a Steel Detailer to join their team. As a Steel Detailer, you will be assisting with all steelwork drawing/modelling duties using Tekla/Trimble. You will be working on everything from prestigious large-scale structural projects to small office extensions liaising closely with steel fabricators from design stage to the delivery of steel to the workshop. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and progress your career within this well-known company.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Excellent basic salary and performance related bonus scheme
The Successful Candidate:
- You are a Qualified steel fabricator or have a minimum of 4 years’ steel detailing experience
- You are ambitious and committed to progressing your career
- You have full IT proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, MS Office etc.
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential
As a Steel Detailer, some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Producing detailed drawings for steel fabricators and steel erectors
- Responsible for preparing accurate and detailed drawings, schedules and specifications.
- Working on a team with senior engineers and and draughtsmen and also working closely with an in-house design team of architects & architectural technicians
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Steel Detailer, please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.