01 524 1466 | email@example.com
About the Employer:
Our client is currently recruiting a Supply Chain Planner. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and progress your career within this well-known company.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Excellent basic salary and performance related bonus scheme
The Successful Candidate:
- You have a relevant Third Level Qualification and a minimum of 2 years in inventory planning and an excellent understanding of forecasting activity and supplier management
- You have advanced IT and Excel skills
As a Supply Chain Planner, some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
|· Managing inventory to ensure 100% availability to support demand
· Ensuring the business achieves stock management targets
· Utilising the ERP system for processing Purchase Orders and controlling inventory
· Devising, implementing and managing supply chain projects that deliver added value services and cost benefits
· Reviewing operating systems, procedures and practices on an ongoing basis, recommending any changes to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency to reduce costs
· Identifying and challenging safety stock levels, order quantities and supplier lead-times as part of your inventory management
· Inventory analysis and reporting
· Measuring and Managing Supplier delivery performance
· Forecasting on promotional activity across all channels (including anticipating seasonal trends)
· Supporting the Warehouse team to achieve maximum efficiency.
· Communicating product availability/recovery
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Supply Chain Planner, please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.