01 524 1466 | email@example.com
About the Employer:
Our client, a large Irish Wholesale FMCG Company based in Dublin 22 is looking for a highly organised Tender Controller to join their busy Commercial team. This role is an integral part of the Commercial function of the business. This company offers excellent opportunities for career growth and development as well as a competitive salary.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 21 days annual leave
- Access to exclusive online retail discounts
- Monday to Friday 9.00 – 5.30
- Casual Fridays
- Bike to Work Scheme
The Successful Candidate:
- You have experience preparing and managing Tenders ideally in an FMCG company
- You have a 3rd Level Qualification
- You have a Commercial and Financial business acumen
- You have a high attention to detail
- You have excellent communication and organisational skills
- You have excellent IT skills
As Tenders Controller some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Managing the proposal process for multiple proposals to stay on schedule and present them to the management for review and approval prior to final publishing.
- Coordinating and communicating proposal document delivery and costing requirements to the key support functions to meet proposal due dates while raising, tracking and documenting issues.
- Ensuring all relevant documentation for bid proposals is complete and accurate.
- Ensuring all technical, commercial and contractual correspondence with Suppliers/Vendors are efficiently addressed and closed out.
- Preparing reports for the management such as summary schedules, proposal overviews, competitive overviews and cost/price summaries, evaluation reports, annual plans.
- Seeking and investigating market tenders, to propose should the Company apply.
- Evaluating tenders won after 6/12 months of winning the tender to ensure GM is as expected.
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Tenders Controller please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.