01 524 1466 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Employer:
Our client is a prestigious award-winning high-tech company who are trading in Ireland for over twenty years. They are looking for a dynamic experienced Warehouse Manager to join their team of twenty.
- Basic salary 55K pa
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday allowance
- Bike to work Scheme
- Childcare facilities nearby
- Subsidised canteen
The Successful Candidate:
- You must have at least five years’ experience in similar position
- You must have at least 3 years’ experience managing a team
- Experience with high value goods exports
- Transport planning experience
- Health and Safety awareness
- ERP experience
- Lean Six Sigma experience would be a benefit, but not a must
As Warehouse Manager your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Leading your established team with a ‘can do’ attitude you will have the confidence to drive and develop them to deliver the high standards of service their customers have come to expect.
- Ensure warehouse staff are fully compliant with company Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Responsible for managing and monitoring warehouse staff performance ensuring SLA’s are achieved.
- Responsible for ensuring basic housekeeping is adhered to and warehouse is kept is an orderly fashion at all times.
- Responsibly for conducting regular reviews of operating systems and making continuous improvement recommendations from an operational cost and overall efficiency perspective.
- Make practical and effective use of warehouse space and forward planning for capacity requirements
- Responsible for monitoring budgetary requirements whist ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Responsible for liaising with customers and clients via phone and email
- Updating ERP systems and ensuring accuracy from in inventory perspective
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Warehouse Manager, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com