01 524 1466 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified ACA / ACCA Audit Senior
About the Employer:
Our client, a mid-size accounting practice located in Southside Dublin is looking for a Qualified ACA / ACCA Accountant to join the team.
- Competitive salary
- Great Dublin location
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A minimum of two years PQE with experience of either audit or tax in practice.
- Proven history of strong use in Microsoft with high proficiency in Excel.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to manage other staff members when needed
- Previous experience in accounts preparation under FRS102 and the provisions of Companies Act 2014.
- Some experience in Relate Accounts production and IXBRK would be beneficial but not essential as training can be provided
As a Qualified ACA / ACCA Audit Senior your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Lead audit in accordance with generally accepted audit principles.
- Preparation of, or supervision and review in relation to the preparation of financial statements.
- Interim assistance with the finance and reporting function of a large progressive business.
- Direction and review of junior audit associates. Dealing with the more technical issues and communication or training of less experienced members of staff.
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Preparation of tax computations and completion of appropriate forms for submission.
- Ad hoc taxation, research or other engagements with direct Partner support and integration with other areas in the practice.
- Preparation and presentation of reports to the client or staff with Partner instruction.
- Direct reporting to manager and Partner, including value-added ideas and providing assistance when requested.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.